For Diocesan Youth Day 2017: the Diocese is responsible for:
- assuring all materials for Youth Day are made available to the parish in a timely manner
- having all necessary forms and instructions available online
- providing a safe environment for Youth Day, in a secure location with many adults present to supervise the activities of the day
The Youth Minister or Coordinator is responsible for:
- completing the registration process as outlined in the Youth Ministry Instruction Guide
- verifying the Safe Environment compliance of all Adult Chaperones (Safe Environment training, fingerprint clearance, and Diocesan Code of Conduct on file at the parish).
- collecting required permission forms for all youth and adult participants and having them present at Youth Day (R-13, R-14/15, R-21, R-22). An original PR Event form (R-30) for each youth and chaperone will be the only forms submitted to the Office of Formation and Evangelization.
- email the completed first aid participants list 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- submitting payment for registration in a timely manner.
For New Coordinators / Youth Ministers, Don’t forget to submit:
R-3 Trip and Function Form
Here are the following forms in English:
R-13 Chaperone Code of Conduct
R-14/15 Youth Code of Conduct
R-20 Youth Event Authorization
R-21 Adult Event Authorization
R-30 PR Form for All
Aqui estan las formas en Español:
R-13 Código de Conducta para Chaperone
R-14/15 Cóndigo de Conducta para Adolescentes
R-20 Autorización de Evento para Adolescentes
R-21 Autorización de Evento para Adultos
R-30 PR Forma para Todos